Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ben Stover <bx...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2010/07/22 18:13:38 UTC

How can I output/write variable content onto console/into file?

Is there a way to output/write the current value (during runtime) of an ANT variable onto a console or into a text file?

How does that work in detail?

Ben

AW: How can I output/write variable content onto console/into file?

Posted by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de.
<echoproperties> too.

Personally I use <echo> if I am interested in several specific properties. If I have a common prefix in the properties names, <echoproperties> is more usable.

Jan

Posted by Laura Dean <lg...@cyrusinnovation.com>.