Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Adrian Filip <fi...@cyberus.ca> on 2001/12/21 21:51:22 UTC

psml

Hi,

I'm looking to show a customized set of portlets depending on a topic the
user selects from the menu and not dependent on what user is logged in. I
would prefer that the user reads the .psml content out of a database rather
that from a psml file. Is that possible ?

Thank you and Merry Christmas,
Adrian

Re: psml

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Adrian,
Currently their is not "keyword" or "category" associated to a portlet,
much less a search capability.

Sounds like a nice enhancement.

Paul Spencer