Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Matteo Redaelli <ma...@libero.it> on 2007/12/25 15:57:27 UTC

Re: New JDBC components for ServiceMix

Ciao

Any news regarding a jbi component for JDBC?

Thanks
Matteo

Posted by Andrea Zoppello <zo...@tiscali.it>.
Hi,

If you need an Advanced JDBC Component take a look at spagic advanced
jdbc component.

1) You could have query with parameters, and for each paramater choose
how you want to be populated
starting from input message

2) You could execute stored procedure.

Andrea

Posted by splatch <l....@pocztowy.pl>.

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Dec 25, 2007 7:57 AM, Matteo Redaelli <ma...@libero.it> wrote:

> Ciao
>
> Any news regarding a jbi component for JDBC?

JDBC can be used today by simply deploying POJOs (Plain Old Java
Objects) via the servicemix-bean component. You can create anything
you want in a POJO. Therefore, accessing a datastore via JDBC is as
simple as writing Java code.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/