Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Kuldeep <ku...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/15 04:57:41 UTC

Distribution of messages among multiple subscribers of a queue in activemq

How can messages be distributed among subscribers of a queue ? I have a
customer-support chat scenario using activemq where multiple customers can
chat with multiple support representatives. Customer can use a static queue
or temporary queues for listening. But how can we distribute chat among
different support representatives which uses a single support queue for
listening? Also how a fixed chat session can be established between one
customer and one support representative such that support representative
will only respond to the current customer and if there is another request it
will be forwarded to other subscriber of the support queue??