Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by zhiyongcui <zh...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/26 11:00:01 UTC

product price in sales order in order manager

In order manager,I want to implement manual input product price as I type in
a new orderItem. but  it is implemented as automatically get the product
price through calculateProductPrice service. If it has been implemented
OOTB,or how can I implement it?

Re: product price in sales order in order manager

Posted by James McGill <ja...@ableengineering.com>.
On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 2:00 AM, zhiyongcui <zh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In order manager,I want to implement manual input product price as I type
> in
> a new orderItem. but  it is implemented as automatically get the product
> price through calculateProductPrice service. If it has been implemented
> OOTB,or how can I implement it?

There are ways to introduce ad-hoc pricing on order items.  There are
separate mechanisms for adding ShoppingCart items as opposed to the
appendOrderItem service.

"addItemToApprovedOrder" already takes a basePrice parameter, and if I am
not mistaken, putting a basePrice in the context already causes a price
record to be updated.  The behavior of Purchase Orders as opposed to Sales
orders is probably different, but for Purchase Orders I think that you can
simply add a basePrice input field to get the desired result.

--
James McGill
Phoenix AZ