Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2009/02/04 11:41:53 UTC

[jira-admin] Please add me to the commons-developer group

Hi,

could anybody with the required JIRA privs please add me (the account
is bodewig) to the commons developer group?

I'd love to be able to assign bugs to myself, at the very least.

Thanks

        Stefan

Re: [jira-admin] Please add me to the commons-developer group

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 11:41 AM, Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> wrote:

> could anybody with the required JIRA privs please add me (the account
> is bodewig) to the commons developer group?
>
> I'd love to be able to assign bugs to myself, at the very least.

Done.

--
I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
how to use my telephone.

    -- (Bjarne Stroustrup,
http://www.research.att.com/~bs/bs_faq.html#really-say-that
       My guess: Nokia E50)