Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com> on 2018/03/21 15:22:30 UTC

[profiler] Friday meetings

I'd like to do our Friday meetings (3/23, 3/30 and 4/6) on IRC because
it has the lowest barrier to entry. I've set up the channel #nbprofiler
on freenode for this purpose. If you aren't familiar with IRC, you can
use the freenode web client:

https://webchat.freenode.net/

Just make up a nickname (mine is Cenbe) and enter "#nbprofiler" in the
channel field. Wait a few moments for the channel window to appear, and
then you can just type text into the entry field at the bottom. Dead
simple, nothing to install, no account to set up.

When shall we meet? I see the following time zones for the people who've
responded:

Glenn Holmer (GMT-6)
Josh Juneau (GMT-6)
John Kostaras (GMT+1)
Mark Stephens (GMT)
Rick Hegarty (GMT-5)
Sven Reimers (GMT+1)

I suggest either 15:00 or 18:00 GMT, what do you think? For the first
meeting, I'd like to discuss the changes to the test specifications and
test suite assignments.

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)

Re: [profiler] Friday meetings

Posted by Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com>.
On 03/22/2018 08:16 AM, Sven Reimers wrote:
> 15:00 GMT preferred
>
> SvenĀ
>
> Am 22.03.2018 02:51 schrieb "Josh Juneau" <juneau001@gmail.com
> <ma...@gmail.com>>:
>
>     I can only do 15:00 for this Friday.

OK then, 15:00 UTC on Fridays (3/23, 3/30 and 4/6), IRC channel
#nbprofiler on freenode. See you then!

https://webchat.freenode.net/

Posted by Sven Reimers <sv...@gmail.com>.
15:00 GMT preferred