Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Robert Koval <ro...@interactive-tech.com> on 2001/06/19 12:56:42 UTC

iPlanet + Tomcat on AIX ??

I have Netscape Web Server (IPlanet) version 3.63. This version of IPlanet
doesn't support Java Server Pages, or in other words, there is no Servlet
Engine. I need to install some servlet engine on that server in order to run
JSPs. Upgrade of the Web server is not possible, because of some other
issues.
I have tried to install Tomcat to work with Netscape. My problem is that I
don't know how to
compile NSAPI redirector on AIX platform (AIX 4.2.1.0).

Does anyone have binary or makefile for AIX ??

Thank you for your help.
Robert