Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by James Mitchell <ja...@mac.com> on 2007/04/30 00:54:01 UTC

[OT] Fix for snippet plugin

Don, couple of things I noticed.

1. On the wiki page for the snippet plugin [1], the top section that
describes the specifics about this plugin (uses the repository-plugin
macro) does not specify an issue tracker, even though this same page
is using the 'jiraissues' plugin to pull in the open issues for this
plugin.

2. When configuring the snippet plugin, clicking 'remove' without
checking prefix (checkbox) causes an exception instead of a
validation failure.

3. It wasn't immediately intuitive as to how to configure this
plugin.  But then, I can be a real dumba## at times when I'm feeling
lazy, which is pretty much most of this time ;).  The documentation
(how to use) on the configuration screen should probably have a
better example.

4. I've attached a fix patch for the 'not escaping &quot;' issue.

Also, I cannot duplicate SNIP-8 (trunk works fine for 1, 10, and 100
lines)

[1] http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFEXT/Snippet+Plugin
[2] http://developer.atlassian.com/jira/browse/SNIP

P.S. I'm running confluence 2.4.5 and running the snippet plugin from
trunk of svn.

Thanks again for your help.

--
James Mitchell