Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Christophe Jaillet <ch...@wanadoo.fr> on 2018/07/10 20:24:15 UTC

2.4.34 issue with ?

Hi,

Should iffile.t be enabled for 2.4.34?

I guess so, but if extra.conf and iffile.t are tweaked to run with
2.4.34+, there is a configuration parsing error at start-up because of:

       <IfFile "htdocs/apache/iffile/document">
         Header merge X-Out success5
       </IfFile>

the " seems to be a problem. After a quick look, I don't really see why.

CJ

Re: 2.4.34 issue with ?

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
Didn't even ring a bell but: