Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Matthias Schneider <ma...@gmx.de> on 2007/02/20 16:30:34 UTC

EndOfEntityException

Dear all,

I using Xerces 2.7.0 on a Borland C++ Builder 6 developer environment.
When I want to parse a XML file with a DTD file for validation, there is
thrown an EndOfEntityException every time. Why?! I use your sample
DOMPrint and ist the same... For testing I used the XML file in the data
folder.

Kind regards

Re: EndOfEntityException

Posted by Matthias Schneider <ma...@gmx.de>.
Hi Alberto,

ok, I will search that setting. Thanks a lot, I thought there was a
fault in my code.

Kind regards

Re: EndOfEntityException

Posted by Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com>.