Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Loring, David R (AS)" <Da...@ngc.com> on 2011/06/14 20:43:28 UTC

ServiceMix 4 on Glassfish 3

Are there any instructions for, or has anyone had any success with running SMX4 on GlassFish 3.x?

David.

Re: ServiceMix 4 on Glassfish 3

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

I don't think I've seen any information about that, but given that
GlassFish 3.x is OSGi-based as well, it should only be a matter of
being able to install the required bundles on the platform to get
things working.  If you fancy taking a stab at it, we'll gladly help
you out wherever we can or helping you document this for future users.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

Posted by dloring <da...@gmail.com>.
Marco - I am mostly interested in using/exposing JMS and other types of
endpoints to a BPEL engine.  SMX4 comes with an example that works
out-of-the-box.  I've cobbled something together using Apache ODE and Camel
routes in GF3, but it's not very clean.

Gert - I think I will go with that approach.  I'll post my progress as I go.

david.