Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <du...@c-ware.de> on 2005/10/12 00:13:04 UTC

Custom repeater-actions

Hi,

I was wondering on how I can implement a custom repeater action operating on
several rows of a repeater. The way the delete-rows action works sounds
promising, but I couldn't see how I can use custom code in combination with
the repeater action. For example: A user can select a list of news-headlines
and let those de displayed on "news-ala-carte" Page. How would this be done?

Regards,

   Chris

Re: Custom repeater-actions

Posted by Mark Lundquist <ml...@wrinkledog.com>.
Hi Chris,

On Oct 11, 2005, at 3:13 PM, Christofer Dutz wrote:

> I was wondering on how I can implement a custom repeater action
> operating on several rows of a repeater. The way the delete-rows
> action works sounds promising, but I couldn’t see how I can use custom
> code in combination with the repeater action. For example: A user can
> select a list of news-headlines and let those de displayed on
> “news-ala-carte” Page. How would this be done?

That doesn't actually sound like a repeater action kind of thing to me.

You're using flow, right?
—ml—