Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Andy Karseras <ak...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/07 23:41:40 UTC

Setting HTTP Headers

Hi,

Is there any way of setting the following headers using code ?

- SOAPAction: "urn:anonOutInOp"
- Transfer-Encoding: chunked

I have tried uncommenting the relevant line in the axis.xml for
Transfer-Encoding but this didn't seem to work.

Many thanks.

Andy

Re: Setting HTTP Headers

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Andy Karseras wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any way of setting the following headers using code ?
>
> - SOAPAction: "urn:anonOutInOp"

Please have a look into the axis2_svc_client.h header. You can find out
how to set SOAP action as well as other API info in there.

> - Transfer-Encoding: chunked

If you want the transfer to be chunked form client, you have to use
libcurl client transport.

Thanks,
Samisa...

> I have tried uncommenting the relevant line in the axis.xml for
> Transfer-Encoding but this didn't seem to work.
>
> Many thanks.
>

> Andy

Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering; WSO2 Inc.

Re: Setting HTTP Headers

Posted by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com>.
Andy,

First try after commenting the HTTP-Authentication part from the
axis2.xml. If that is the case then it is a bug.

-Manjula.

Re: Setting HTTP Headers

Posted by Andy Karseras <ak...@gmail.com>.
Hi,