Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Juergen Weber <we...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/15 17:29:05 UTC

Show Apache Roller Updates on JSPWiki Frontpage

Hi,

I'd like to show  Apache Roller updates on JSPWiki frontpage. I.e. if there
is a new entry in Roller, I'd like to see that on the JSPWiki frontpage, but
I do not want to include the RSS Reader Plugin on the frontpage (needs too
much space).
We have the recent changes plugin on the frontpage, so but a page containing
RSS Reader would not change viewed by recent changes plugin. So I guess I'd
have to write a servlet with an RSS Reader that would change a page and
somehow notify recent changes plugin (see also
http://old.nabble.com/Can-you-update-a-JSPWiki-page-from-outside-the-JSPWiki-application--td26645192.html).

Thanks,
Juergen