Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Robert Koberg <ro...@koberg.com> on 2008/02/27 16:46:13 UTC

OT: META-INF/services - was Re: bug: jar task with nested service does not create META-INF/services

OK, sounds good.

And apologies for this OT response, but what do you guys think of using
this? I just found out about it and really like it, but have only read a
few articles. Any pros or cons? Perhaps it is a nice, clean way for Ant
to go?

best,
-Rob