Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/18 19:27:54 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Andrey Yegorov joins the Apache BookKeeper PMC!

I am happy to announce that Andrey Yegorov joined today the Apache
BookKeeper PMC !

If you are curious and you want to know more about how Apache works
and what is a PMC you can read this page
https://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html

Congratulations!

Enrico

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Andrey Yegorov joins the Apache BookKeeper PMC!

Posted by Andrey Yegorov <an...@datastax.com>.
Thank you!

--
Andrey Yegorov

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Andrey Yegorov joins the Apache BookKeeper PMC!

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Woot! Congrats, Andrey!