Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com> on 2014/04/03 08:13:47 UTC

Shall we remove individual products from the products pom.xml

Hi,

Since we are proceeding with the Single JVM Stratos, we don't need the
other products anymore. Shall we remove them from the products pom.

--

Udara Liyanage
Software Engineer

web: http://udaraliyanage.wordpress.com
phone: +94 71 443 6897

Re: Shall we remove individual products from the products pom.xml

Posted by Isuru Perera <is...@wso2.com>.
We discussed in another thread to remove products completely.

Before doing that, we plan to create a tag.

--
Isuru Perera
Senior Software Engineer | WSO2, Inc. | http://wso2.com/

about.me/chrishantha