Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by David Rosenstark <da...@corp.idt.net> on 2006/08/02 11:57:54 UTC

Reading line by line using outputstream

I am trying to switch my application to be more efficient and process line
by line rather than reading the whole buffer in first, since we are
retrieiving very large files.
However, at some point the connection is closing. Is there some parameter I
need to set to keep it open while I am reading? I do not see any long delay
in the reading -- the code ran for about 8 mintues and then the connection
close. This all worked fine when read in at once.