Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by tan zhongyi <zh...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/01 13:53:12 UTC

答复: [MENTORS] Podling reports due today

Hi,  Justin,

Thanks for reminding,
And I have suggested to skip the pod report of brpc this month,
Because  I have submit the pod report  last month.

Just send mail to clarify this, in case you miss it.

Best wishes,
Jerry

发件人: Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>
日期: 星期三, 2022年6月1日 12:30
收件人: general@incubator.apache.org <ge...@incubator.apache.org>
主题: [MENTORS] Podling reports due today
Hi,

The podling report are due today and we are missing:
BRCP
Hivemall
Kvrocks
Kyuubi*
Livy
Marvin-AI
Nemo
PonyMail
SDAP
Spot
Wayang

If you are a mentor of one of the above projects could you please encourage them to submit a report as soon as they can.

Kind Regards,
Justin

* Has a draft/work in progress

Re: [MENTORS] Podling reports due today

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> And I have suggested to skip the pod report of brpc this month,
> Because  I have submit the pod report  last month.

It would be best if they did report this month, otherwise they will be asked to report next month.

Kind Regards,
Justin