Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/15 21:10:49 UTC

[T5.0.5] Replacement for tapestry.test.pagelevel.NoOpURLEncoder ?

I see the source code for this class in the online api-docs, but it
doesn't appear to be in the current snapshot.  I believe it was around
back in 5.0.4.  Has something better replaced it?  Can I just use
ResponseImpl with no ill repercussions?

I came across it when trying to use some T5 Acegi code that was posted
on the list:

	Object onSuccessFromLoginForm() {
		Link acegiLoginLink = new LinkImpl(new NoOpURLEncoder(), "jumpstart",
				"j_security_check");
		acegiLoginLink.addParameter("j_username", username);
		acegiLoginLink.addParameter("j_password", password);

		return acegiLoginLink;
	}

Daniel

Re: [T5.0.5] Replacement for tapestry.test.pagelevel.NoOpURLEncoder ?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Yes, a bunch of those APIs were consolidated back into Request and
Response. They were broken out that way by Kent to support the
PageTester, but I found a way to put humpty dumpty back together again
while keeping PageTester happy.

On 6/15/07, Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I see the source code for this class in the online api-docs, but it
> doesn't appear to be in the current snapshot.  I believe it was around
> back in 5.0.4.  Has something better replaced it?  Can I just use
> ResponseImpl with no ill repercussions?
>
> I came across it when trying to use some T5 Acegi code that was posted
> on the list:

>         Object onSuccessFromLoginForm() {
>                 Link acegiLoginLink = new LinkImpl(new NoOpURLEncoder(), "jumpstart",
>                                 "j_security_check");
>                 acegiLoginLink.addParameter("j_username", username);
>                 acegiLoginLink.addParameter("j_password", password);
>
>                 return acegiLoginLink;
>         }
>

> Daniel

Howard M. Lewis Ship