Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by raylmail <ra...@163.com> on 2011/03/04 08:00:36 UTC

How to make a CXF client in Java5?

Hello CXF Team,

Current we are using CXF 2.2.5 in our product for publishing services, the system runs fine on Java 6.

Now we plan to integrate a satellite product in, which runs on Java 5. I tried to write client in the satellite product to call services published from flagship product.

When I try JaxWsProxyFactoryBean or JaxWsDynamicClientFactory for client, I found that some classes CXF uses don't exist in Java 5, such as:

    javax.xml.bind.JAXBException
    javax.xml.ws.BindingProvider

But I can find "Can CXF run with JDK 1.5? Yes." in CXF FAQ page.
Maybe I am fresh for CXF, are there some particular usage for Java 5 environment ?

Any hint will be grateful :-)

Thanks a lot!
Ray

Re:Re: How to make a CXF client in Java5?

Posted by raylmail <ra...@163.com>.
Hello Dennis,
Great! Your solution works! Thanks a lot!
Ray

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.
Hi Ray,