Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com> on 2013/06/02 00:19:04 UTC

Re: ant-based command line tools

Which ant-based tools are you talking about? Which project?

Posted by John Wargo <jw...@gmail.com>.
Android, iOS, BlackBerry.

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Benn has been testing the CLI on Windows, as far as I know.

But yes: any requirements that the standard CLI scripts for a platform
demand (ANT for Android, node.js for BB10, etc) will be required by
cordova-cli. Good catch.

Posted by John Wargo <jw...@gmail.com>.
Lorin,

Posted by Lorin Beer <lo...@gmail.com>.