Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com> on 2007/11/15 18:48:16 UTC

1.2.4-branch is ready...

My vote is still to make 1.2 the trunk, and not have two trunks.
By the way, I created 1.2.4-branch, and did the merge and did a quick
test by following Adam's directions on the wiki page. Matthias, what is
the next step in the process?

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/TrinidadCreating12Branches

Thanks,
Jeanne

Re: [TRINIDAD] 1.2.4-branch is ready...

Posted by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com>.
putting Trinidad in the subject because I forgot to originally.

Re: 1.2.4-branch is ready...

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

--
Matthias Wessendorf