Posted to discuss@apachecon.com by Vic Cekvenich <vi...@friendVU.com> on 2004/10/11 03:09:39 UTC

tutorial plus session price

Do I have this right, I buy a conference seat, and then I buy a tutorial
as extra?
So it be $799 for the conference plus $550 per tutorial, or 4 time $550
if I went to 4?

There are some great people I want to see.
.V

Re: tutorial plus session price

Posted by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk>.
Vic Cekvenich wrote:
> Do I have this right, I buy a conference seat, and then I buy a tutorial
> as extra?
> So it be $799 for the conference plus $550 per tutorial, or 4 time $550
> if I went to 4?

Yes.

--
ApacheCon! 13-17 November! http://www.apachecon.com/