Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> on 2016/03/20 21:18:56 UTC

Camel 2.17.0 Release

Hi Everyone:

I have verified the code on the master branch and applied a few minor
fixes that were necessary for creating the release.  I will start
building the 2.17.0 release candidate shortly.

Thanks,
Gregor

Re: Camel 2.17.0 Release

Posted by Antonin Stefanutti <an...@stefanutti.fr>.
Awesome, thanks Gregor!

Re: Camel 2.17.0 Release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Camel 2.17.0 Release

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi,

I have closed the staging repository and will send out the vote in a
minute.  I will update the release guide
(http://camel.apache.org/release-guide.html) with additional
instructions on how to create minor versions over the next few days.

Also, if you want me to point out specific 2.17.0 changes (OSGi/Karaf,
Spring Boot, etc.) in the final release announcement, please let me
know, so I can include those.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Gregor

Re: Camel 2.17.0 Release