Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Max Larsson <ma...@gmservice.de> on 2001/11/01 07:55:58 UTC

RE: Complex Forms

Hi,

i had a similar task to solve. But i think i didn't had such
complex form like you will have. I solved it with couples
of self coded action and data binding framework. The databinding
farmework is self coded, too. But it will be replaced with something
much beter. I know about two packges, which could replace
my framework: The castor project and the persitence/databinding
part from Trubine (Apache).
But i will first move on, when i know how exformula works??

HTH

Max