Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org> on 2002/12/20 11:43:03 UTC

[Proposal:Procedure] no votes 'till jan 2nd or so

Hi gang,

Paul brought this up in a different thread but I'll flag it. I don't
know how busy y'all are with the holidays, but I won't have time to
monitor avalon.

Let's not hold (important/vital/etc) votes over the next few days. (oh,
no votes called for ;)

cheers,

- Leo

Re: [Proposal:Procedure] no votes 'till jan 2nd or so

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.

Leo Simons wrote:
> Hi gang,
>
> Paul brought this up in a different thread but I'll flag it. I don't
> know how busy y'all are with the holidays, but I won't have time to
> monitor avalon.
>
> Let's not hold (important/vital/etc) votes over the next few days.

I agree.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -