Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Paul Hutchings <pa...@mira.co.uk> on 2004/07/12 19:42:25 UTC

RE: sa-learn question

Perhaps I'm along but users do dumb things.. I have a "spam" public folder
(we use Outlook) and usually whenever I look at the contents before
exporting and learning it I can bet money there will be virus alerts,
undeliverables, stuff they accidentally dragged in there etc..

I guess it depends on your structure but I prefer a manual process even if
it means it happens a little less often.

Paul