Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Ofir <of...@mtn.tech> on 2016/03/31 09:58:12 UTC

Data Provenance missing information

Hello.

I'm experiencing a tough-to-debug problem with nifi.

I can see the data provenance-related information from yesterday, but all
the new information seems to disappear.
Duplication the Processor-group seem to solve the problem temporarily, but I
hope someone will have a better insight on the subject.

Thanks, Ofir.

Re: Data Provenance missing information

Posted by Matthew Clarke <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ofir,
    Can you share a little more information about your setup?  What version
of NiFi are you working with?  Is it a standalone instance of NiFi or a
cluster?  Are you seeing any WARN or ERROR log  messgaes realted to
provenance in either your nifi-app.log (NCM and Node if cluster)?  Are you
doing a targeted provenance query via the search capability? Would you be
willing to share a template of this process of group?

Thanks,
Matt