Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Micah Anderson <mi...@riseup.net> on 2009/06/05 16:38:05 UTC

FreeMail.bl installation instructions

The FreeMail.pm installation instructions are a little thin:

### Install:
#
# Please add loadplugin to init.pre (so it's loaded before cf files!):
#
# loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::FreeMail FreeMail.pm

My understanding, and please correct me if I am wrong, is that you
actually need to do this:

# 1. Install FreeMail.pm in /etc/spamassassin
#
# 2. Add the following loadplugin to init.pre:
#
# loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::FreeMail FreeMail.pm
#
# 2. Download http://sa.hege.li/FreeMail.cf to /etc/spamassassin
#
# 3. Download http://sa.hege.li/freemail_domains.cf to /etc/spamassassin

I knew about the FreeMail.cf because I've used SA plugins before, but I
had no idea about the domain list. Might be good to make these
instructions a little more explicit, so that others will also win.

Micah