Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by be...@ecb.int on 2004/02/25 16:43:40 UTC

iframes and cocoon

Hi all,

we are using cocoon 2.1.1 and are thinking of changing our application in a way to use iframes in cocoon.
Does anybody have experience in using iframes with cocoon, something specific to take into account, some useful link or tips?

Thanks a lot
Beate

Any e-mail message from the European Central Bank (ECB) is sent in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by the ECB except where provided for in a written agreement.
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.

Re: iframes and cocoon

Posted by beyaNet Consultancy <be...@ntlworld.com>.
Beate,
I am using an iframe in my application with no problems. what would you
like to know?

Andrew