Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ted <r6...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/08 10:20:59 UTC

configuring myfaces 2.1.0 with tomcat7

Hi I'm looking for information on how to configure myfaces 2.1.0 & tomcat7.

basically I'm looking for what I need in my web.xml. I can't seem to find
that information on the myfaces site, and I can't seem to find the example's
that's mentioned on the site either

Could some one point me to either the documentation or the examples sources
or tell me how to configure the web.xml for myfaces 2.1.0 & tomcat 7?

I'm assuming I need org.apache.myfaces.core.myfaces-api, and
org.apache.myfaces.core.myfaces-impl, what about myfaces-impl-ee6? if I use
that, will it use the new web fragments things? if so will it "just work" or
do I still need to configure the web.xml?

--
Ted.

Re: configuring myfaces 2.1.0 with tomcat7

Posted by as...@yahoo.com.
Hi,

Still on archetypes, is there any that builds myfaces with spring?

Thanks

Ime

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ted,