Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Midhat Ali <mi...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/24 13:35:28 UTC

Ofbiz tries to create database tables even if they exist

When i start opentaps, it tried to create the db tables every time. even if
they exist and generates alot of SQLExceptions in this process. this slows
down the startup alot but the system works fine after startup. this happens
only when i configure ofbiz to use MySQL. it does not do this when using the
defauld localhsql source. Please help

Re: Ofbiz tries to create database tables even if they exist

Posted by Fabian Gorsler <fa...@der-moloch.de>.
Hi,

I've reported this problem a few weeks ago. Does this only happen with
self-defined entites? That's my problem, but further work with the
entities is no problem. All other OFBiz-entites are recognized correctly.

My RDBMS is Postgres 8.1.4.

Have a look at my thread ("Problem with entity engine"), perhaps it's the
same as yours.

Best regards,
Fabian.

Re: Ofbiz tries to create database tables even if they exist

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
This happens with the current SVN also, when using MS-SQL
works fine with Derby.

Midhat Ali sent the following on 7/24/2006 4:35 AM: