Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mark Nichols <ma...@partitionsoftware.com> on 2002/07/18 19:33:16 UTC

[OT] Keystrokes

I know it's not Friday (here) (yet) but I wanted to share this mindless bit
of fluff. Go to http://dolphin.bitdevil.com and download the client there
and install it on your PC. It counts the keystrokes you make and ranks you
against the other dolphin users. Some parts of web application development
are surprisingly keystroke intensive while others not so much.

Just for grins I have created a team where like minded Struts users can
combine their keystrokes. Once you have an account established, join
'teamStruts' (password: jakarta). The leading team has 486 members and over
315 million keystrokes to their name. Are Struts users up to the challenge?
Join up and find out...

</mark>
dolphin account: zan5hin

--