Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Eny Wu <en...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/18 04:22:18 UTC

Why my SA sending report to all users?

 I have just update my Spamassassin from 2.4 to 3.1.8.
It works great, however me & all my user have been receving some emails
without any headers with the following info (sample below):

>From MAILER-DAEMON@mail2.singapore-daiichi.com.sg   Mon Jul 16 20:09:26 2007

      mail2.singapore-daiichi.com.sg

      autolearn=disabled version=3.1.8

[ 192.168.12.29])

      by mail2.singapore-daiichi.com.sg (8.13.6/8.13.6) with ESMTP id
l6GC9FdZ014308

      for < margie@singapore-daiichi.com.sg>; Mon, 16 Jul 2007 20:09:25
+0800

      by mail.singapore-daiichi.com.sg   id l6GCEbhs027137;

      Mon, 16 Jul 2007 20:14:46 +0800

Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 20:14:46 +0800

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@mail.singapore-daiichi.com.sg >

To: postmaster@mail.singapore-daiichi.com.sg

      boundary="l6GCEbhs027137.1184588086/mail.singapore- daiichi.com.sg "

Subject: Postmaster notify: see transcript for details

Auto-Submitted: auto-generated (postmaster-notification)

This is a MIME-encapsulated message

--l6GCEbhs027137.1184588086/mail.singapore-daiichi.com.sg

The original message was received at Mon, 16 Jul 2007 20:14:46 +0800

from localhost

with id l6GCEbhr027137

Is there anyway that I disable the spamassassin to send the above report? I
don't want my user to receive this message.

Some of my user also receiving empty/blank emails also.

My OS is Linux Redhat 9.

The Spamassassin version is 3.1.8 and using the procmail.

I update the spammassin through CPAN.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Eny

Re: Why my SA sending report to all users?

Posted by "John D. Hardin" <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Thu, 19 Jul 2007, Jari Fredriksson wrote:

> Looks ok to me, but I'm not good at procmail.

There's an example procmail script at
http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/antispam/

  Where We Want You To Go Today 07/05/07: Microsoft patents in-OS
  adware architecture incorporating spyware, profiling, competitor
  suppression and delivery confirmation (U.S. Patent #20070157227)
 5 days until The 38th anniversary of Apollo 11 landing on the Moon

Re: Why my SA sending report to all users?

Posted by Jari Fredriksson <ja...@iki.fi>.
Looks ok to me, but I'm not good at procmail. Maybe someone can double check.

I'm not sure if

:0f
! user@domain.com

should be a filter or not. Does not seem a filter to me.
          Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 20:14:46 +0800

          From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@mail.singapore-daiichi.com.sg >

          To: postmaster@mail.singapore-daiichi.com.sg

      --