Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by heikki <tr...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/19 09:39:10 UTC

CDATA

Hi,

can anyone tell me if something has happened to the handling of CDATA in V2
?

In this thread
http://www.mail-archive.com/user@xmlbeans.apache.org/msg00002.html there was
mention of some plans to make the "entitization" behaviour configurable in
V2.

Any info on this subject is very welcome.

thank you
Heikki Doeleman

RE: CDATA

Posted by Radu Preotiuc-Pietro <ra...@bea.com>.
Yes, it was done, but not for 2.0. The part of it concerning entities
was put in in 2.1, see:
http://xmlbeans.apache.org/docs/2.1.0/reference/org/apache/xmlbeans/XmlO
ptions.html#setSaveSubstituteCharacters(org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlOptionCha
rEscapeMap)

The part concerning CDATA is only available if you build from SVN head,
see XmlOptions.setSaveCData*() methods (see also the attached thread)

Radu