Posted to mime4j-dev@james.apache.org by "Sharma, Ashish" <as...@hp.com> on 2010/04/12 08:45:56 UTC

How to use Apache James as postfix content filter

Hello,

I have setup a postfix email server for mail receiving with mail filters (milters) for security plugins.

I want to use Apache James for content filtering my received mails to parse and retrieve email attachments and email body for further separate customized processing.

Since I am new to Apache James please suggest what and which components should I use from Apache James.

Thanks in advance.

Ashish Sharma