Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Josh Trutwin <jo...@trutwins.homeip.net> on 2004/08/13 16:12:23 UTC

[RDJ] integer expression expected

On two seperate installations of RDJ 1.17b I get a Perl message:

/root/bin/rules_du_jour: line 100: [: /usr/bin/perl: integer expression expected

Line 100 is the 4th line in the snippet below:

[ ${CF_URLS} ]  || declare -a CF_URLS;                  # Array that contains URLs of the files.
[ ${CF_FILES} ] || declare -a CF_FILES;                 # Local name of the CF file; eg: bigevil.cf
[ ${CF_NAMES} ] || declare -a CF_NAMES;                 # Happy Name of CF file; eg: "Big Evil"
[ ${PARSE_NEW_VER_SCRIPTS} ] || \
        declare -a PARSE_NEW_VER_SCRIPTS;               # Command to run on the file to retrieve new version info
[ ${CF_MUNGE_SCRIPTS} ] || declare -a CF_MUNGE_SCRIPTS; # This (optionally) modifies the file; eg: lower scores

I changed that line to:

[ ${PARSE_NEW_VER_SCRIPTS} ] || declare -a PARSE_NEW_VER_SCRIPTS;

But that didn't seem to fix it.  It's odd because it looks exactly like the previous 3 lines which don't generate the message.

Not a big deal, RDJ runs just fine, but in cron I get a message every time it runs containing the error/warning from above and I'd rather not redirect standard error in case there really is an error.

Same problem with perl 5.6.1 and 5.8.0.

Thanks,

Josh