Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by AJ Chen <ca...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/20 20:17:15 UTC

saving log file

Following the tutorial, I redirect the log messages to a log file. But,
when crawling 1 million pages, this log file can become hugh and writing
log messages to a huge file can slow down the fetching process.  Is
there a better way to manage the log?  maybe saving it to a series of
smaller files? appreciate your suggestions.
-AJ

Re: saving log file

Posted by AJ Chen <ca...@gmail.com>.
Jerome, thanks a lot. This is helpful.