Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by bruno rocchi <br...@hotmail.com> on 2013/09/11 11:52:23 UTC

Documentation error report

Hi,
it seems to me, that there is an error in following page of documentation:
http://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/sheet/XCellRangesAccess.html

It is detailed a method getCellRangesByName in it, but when I try to use it in my code, the rigth name seem to be getCellRangeByName: without the 's' character in the middle of the method's name.

Bye,
Bruno

Re: Documentation error report

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Forwarding Regina's answer (below). Bruno, either subscribe of follow
the archives:
Andrea

Posted by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>.
Hi Bruno,