Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by elton sky <el...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/11 04:36:37 UTC

hadoop/nosql job opportunity in AU?

Hello fellows,
I am a research student in Melbourne, Australia. My topic is on hadoop. I
recently started job hunting, but I could not find any company is actually
using hadoop ( or sth rather). If I search "hadoop" or "nosql" on
seek.com.au, I found companies put them in " additional requirements".
I know there are a lot in US are working on hadoop, is there any company in
AU?

-Elton

Re: hadoop/nosql job opportunity in AU?

Posted by elton sky <el...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mat,

Well, that sounds quite discouraging for au. But maybe the fact for what is
going on in Australia.

Posted by Mat Kelcey <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by tzqmiaomiao <tz...@126.com>.
sorry I do not know , but so many company and government are starting to
take care the hadoop, so you will see the beatiful future of hadoop