Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Muthu Shanmugam <mu...@aspiresys.com> on 2009/12/03 10:44:53 UTC

What is the latest stable version of JMeter?

Hi,

Please let me know the latest stable version of JMeter, as I don't see the
details on the download area.

Thanks,

Muthu.

RE: What is the latest stable version of JMeter?

Posted by Muthu Shanmugam <mu...@aspiresys.com>.
Thank you very much for your instant support.

Thanks & Regards,
Muthu Shanmugam
Aspire Systems || India
Tel:+91 -44-67404000 Extn:4446
www.aspiresys.com

This e-mail message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential, trade secret or
distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law. If you are not the
all copies of the original message.

Posted by Mark Rotteveel <ma...@pluton.nl>.

--
Mark Rotteveel
Pluton IT

RE: What is the latest stable version of JMeter?

Posted by Muthu Shanmugam <mu...@aspiresys.com>.
Yes, You are right. Thanks for correcting me.

Also, I just wanted to know whether, Is there any known problems with the
product?

Thanks again!
Muthu.

Posted by Mark Rotteveel <ma...@pluton.nl>.