Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org> on 2018/07/17 19:55:26 UTC

Test case contributions for "select" framework

On 16. Jul 2018, at 21:03, Marshall Schor (JIRA) <de...@uima.apache.org> wrote:

> (Test case contributions for "select" framework welcome!)

I have create a PR in the uimaFIT repo with a port of the uimaFIT JCasUtil tests using the SelectFS framework. This PR is still WIP. My main motivation is to figure out how compatible SelectFS is with uimaFIT and if all uimaFIT use-cases are supported by SelectFS.

https://github.com/apache/uima-uimafit/pull/19

Maybe you find it useful. Jenkins builds it, so you can see there what's working and
what's failing.

I'd consider contributing some tests to UIMA core itself, but there is unfortunately
currently no GitHub mirror of it.

Cheers,

-- Richard