Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2010/04/30 10:13:20 UTC

[VOTE RESULT] Release SCR Annotations 1.3.0 and Maven SCR Plugin 1.4.4

Hi,

the vote to release

scr annotations 1.3.0
maven scr plugin 1.4.4

passed successfully with four binding +1 votes from Karl Pauls, Felix
Meschberger, Richard Hall, and Carsten Ziegeler and one non binding +1
vote from Stefan Seifert.

No other votes were cast.

Thanks for checking the release! I'll upload the artifacts asap.

Regards.
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE RESULT] Release SCR Annotations 1.3.0 and Maven SCR Plugin 1.4.4

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hi, due to email problems I sent my vote result before I received
another +1 vote from Rob Walker.

Thanks!
Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler  wrote