Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Stover, Michael" <Mi...@usa.xerox.com> on 2002/01/21 16:47:11 UTC

RE: Performance testing by Simulating 1000 of users with several clients on several machines ?

JMeter's remote testing functions should work.  The only potential trouble
is if developers have been forgetting to make their classes implement
Serializable.  If they have, that's very easy for you to fix in the source.
Otherwise, the remote testing should work and should enable you to control
many machines from one machine running the jmeter gui.  Read the jmeter
documentation about running remotely to learn how to set it up.

-Mike