Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by "Jevica Arianne B. Zurbano" <je...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/12 14:11:58 UTC

[VOTE] Release Archiva 1.3.1

Hi

The Archiva 1.3.1 release candidate has been staged.

This release includes 17 fixes. You can take a look at the release
notes here: http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator!executeAdvanced.jspa?jqlQuery=project%3D%22MRM%22+and+fixVersion%3D%221.3.1%22
or at: http://archiva.apache.org/docs/1.3.1/release-notes.html

The binaries, including the sources, signatures and checksums,
can be downloaded here:
http://vmbuild.apache.org/archiva/repository/staged-archiva/org/apache/archiva/archiva-jetty/1.3.1/
http://vmbuild.apache.org/archiva/repository/staged-archiva/org/apache/archiva/archiva/1.3.1/

Everyone is encouraged to vote and give their feedback.

[ ]  +1  Release it!
[ ]   0
[ ]  -1  Don't release it, because...

The vote will be open for 72 hours.

Jev

Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.3.1

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
+1

Emmanuel

Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.3.1

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
+1, non-binding

We installed the zip distribution on Windows and successfully upgraded
the data from a 1.3.0 instance. We used an old user database and old
artifact files, but a new empty Archiva database.

It solved the problems we had with NPanday artifacts, see MRM-1389.

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.3.1

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Can you stage a build directory that contains the eventual content of the distribution directory, in addition to the staged repository?

Thanks,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.3.1

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Thanks Jev :) The checksums for the binary zip file match now and I was able
to unpack it.

Here's my +1. I validated and tested the following:
- signatures, checksums are correct
- repository proxy
- artifact search

This isn't a blocker but there were 3 failing tests (in SearchTest) when I
ran the webapp tests from the tag. I verified these failing tests manually
and they are working fine in the webapp.

-Deng

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 3:23 PM, Jevica Arianne B. Zurbano <

Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.3.1

Posted by "Jevica Arianne B. Zurbano" <je...@gmail.com>.

Deng Ching wrote:
> Hi Jev,
>
> The Archiva binaries (zip file) seems to be corrupted. The checksums don't
> match and I also wasn't able to unpack it from people.a.o
>
> Thanks,
> Deng

Jev

Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.3.1

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Hi Jev,

The Archiva binaries (zip file) seems to be corrupted. The checksums don't
match and I also wasn't able to unpack it from people.a.o

Thanks,
Deng

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 11:41 AM, Jevica Arianne B. Zurbano <

Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.3.1

Posted by "Jevica Arianne B. Zurbano" <je...@gmail.com>.
Here's my +1

Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.3.1

Posted by "Jevica Arianne B. Zurbano" <je...@gmail.com>.
ping :)

Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.3.1

Posted by "Jevica Arianne B. Zurbano" <je...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.3.1

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
+1 tested the source bundle.

I noted that archiva-docs is commented out - I don't think that's a blocker, but we need to be careful in the future not to let modifications leak into the distribution.

Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.3.1

Posted by Gwen Harold Autencio <gw...@yahoo.com>.
+1

Tested: