Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Pieter Maes -- Maescool <pi...@aslpage.be> on 2010/06/04 13:18:58 UTC

What is the progress of php shindig?

Hi,

I was wondering what was the status of the php version of shindig versus
the java version?
i have read somewhere there was an alternative posibuility of running
the container in java-version and the rpc in php?
how could i implement this way best?

Thanks

Re: What is the progress of php shindig?

Posted by Evgeny Bogdanov <ev...@epfl.ch>.
I did it this way (though it'll change with shindig 2.0.0)

in apache

         RewriteEngine On
         #Rewrite rules for shindig requests

         #This is php-shindig