Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2005/09/05 07:23:41 UTC

[Axis 2] UUID Generator for Axis 2

Hi all,

When Axis2 uses sync/async message transfer via duel channel, current
code uses System.currentTimeMillis() to set message id.

A UUID generator can be found in Commons-id, in Sandbox. But they
haven't done a release yet.

Is it possible to integrate this facility with Axis2 to genertate
message id with Commons-id UUID support.

Saminda

Re: [Axis2] UUID Generator for Axis 2

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
so what is wrong with taking AXIS1 UUID generator and use it in AXIS2?
as far as i remember it was just one class ...

alek

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform