Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/14 05:27:54 UTC

Setting the HeaderFilterStrategy on the component

Hi

When I did the work CAMEL-1594[1], I found I can't set the
HeaderFilterStrategy to the camel-http, camel-cxf, camel-jetty component.

Also I could set the HeaderFilterStrategy on the camel-http endpoint,
but I think it's a convenient way to do that. In most case, we just do
this binding relates configuration on the component like the camel-jms does.

So I suggest to add the HeaderFilterStrategy setting support for this
transport related Component.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-1594

Willem

Re: Setting the HeaderFilterStrategy on the component

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 5:27 AM, Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> When I did the work CAMEL-1594[1], I found I can't set the
> HeaderFilterStrategy to the camel-http, camel-cxf, camel-jetty component.
>
> Also I could set the HeaderFilterStrategy on the camel-http endpoint,
> but I think it's a convenient way to do that. In most case, we just do
> this binding relates configuration on the component like the camel-jms does.
>
> So I suggest to add the HeaderFilterStrategy setting support for this
> transport related Component.
+1

So you can set a global on the component. But the endpoint can
override if it want to.
Or you can just set it on the endpoint. So you get the best from both worlds.

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/